Reasons to Attend:
- Will my organization face Greenhouse Gas (GHG) regulation? Will cap-and-trade legislation pass this year?
- Will large firms like Walmart influence emerging standards for scope 3 and product-level carbon accounting?
- How should my organization manage pressure from stakeholders and emerging green rating systems?
- What are lessons from other firms?
- Mark Small, VP Corporate EHS, Sony Electronics
- Bruce Kaftler, Senior Director of EHS, Applied Materials
- Rupesh Shah, Director, Corporate Sustainability, Intuit
- Ellen Jackowski, Corporate Environmental Sustainability, Hewlett Packard (new)
- Aaron Zude, Senior Director - EHS, SEMI
- Pankaj Bhathia, Director of GHG Protocol, WRI
- Jim Sullivan, exEPA Climate Leaders Dir, VP Clear Standards
- Tymon Lodder, Western Reg. Dir., The Climate Registry
- Emma Stewart, Senior Program Lead, Sustainability, Autodesk (new)
- Kelly Shea, Global Sustainable Program Manager, Symantec (new)
- Tim Griener, Managing Director, Pure Strategies
- Elise Zoli, Partner, Goodwin Procter
- Kenneth Ivanic, VP of Environmental Mkt, World Energy
- Abe Yokell, Partner, Rockport Ventures
- Will Coleman, Partner, Mohr Davidow Ventures
- Michael Meehan, CEO, Carbon Networks
- Karen Alonardo, Founder, CSRware
- Greg Ponesse, VP Sales, Zerofootprint
- Alyssa Farrell, Sustainable Solutions, SAS
- Sami Muneer, Senior Director, Sustainability Marketing, SAP (new)
- Clear Standards
- Dakota Software
- Goodwin Procter
Tickets are $495. Registration, agenda, and speaker bios here.